Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ward Oakley Jr
Dr. Ward Oakley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinehurst, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Oakley is affiliated with First Health Montgomery, FirstHealth Moore Reg. Hosp. and Pinehurst Treatment and FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ward Oakley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I have been to other docs for my knee and was told it was not a big deal. They should try to walk in my shoes. Dr. Oakley did xrays and showed me the areas that were problematic. He gave me a shot and my knee began to feel better right away. Finally, someone who spends the time to explain things and not just rush through the appointment!
Dr. Oakley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
First Health Montgomery
FirstHealth Moore Reg. Hosp. and Pinehurst Treatment
FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital
Richmond Memorial Hospital, Rockingham, Nc
First Health Richmond Mem
Moore Regional Hospital, Pinehurst, Nc
Richmond Memorial Hospital, a Division of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital
First Health Moore Rgnl
Moore Regional Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ward Oakley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinehurst Surgical, 5 First Village Dr, Pinehurst, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ward Oakley Jr in this video.
Dr. Ward Oakley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.