Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren I Brandwine
Dr. Warren I Brandwine, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with another office in Mount Laurel, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Brandwine is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus. Dr. Brandwine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren I Brandwine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Warren I Brandwine has the following 27 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Child Birth
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Pap Smear
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Retention
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Warren I Brandwine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Warren I Brandwine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Brandywine is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He was rude, disrespectful and arrogant. He also made a remark that was completely disgusting and out of line. When I was leaving he continued to follow me out to the waiting area and made my personal business known to the secretary who was sitting at the desk, and to anyone else who may have been in the back rooms waiting to be seen. I am completely appalled by his lack of professionalism. I will not be returning to this office.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brandwine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Warren I Brandwine accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Warren I Brandwine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.