Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Warren H Toews has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was under the care of Dr. Warren Toews from birth to 18 years old. I am now a health 24 year old because of the care and attention I received from him. He more than knowledgeable in caring for my needs as a patient as well as an adolecent. I credit my well-being to Dr. Toews and the respect that he gave me as a patient in his care. He is a wonderful doctor. I only wish I was still one of his patients!
Tripler Army Medical Center
Dr. Warren H Toews accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeattle Childrens Hospital, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren H Toews in this video.
Dr. Warren H Toews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.