Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne M Burr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Aviation Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
There is no one else in the lobby waiting to see the Doctor and I had to sit and wait 15-20 minutes before he would leave his office to talk with me. Once he diagnosed me which only took 5 minutes he gave me a perscriptiona dn sent me on my way and never did follow up with me on how I was doing. If you are thinking of paying him $2,500 dollars for his service think again. HIs bed side manner was not as friendly as I was told. He seemd rushed and bothered.
As I know all of my patients on a personal level, I can tell those that read these comments that there is no such person known to me by the name of Simon Grave. Given this, I would invite the person, or persons, who submitted this defamatory comment to contact my office. I only came across this comment while searching on the internet for another topic, and it saddens me that someone would purposefully place intentional falsehoods on a web posting for all to see. Wayne M. Burr, MD
Dr. Wayne M Burr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUs Fleet Forces Command, 1562 Mitscher Ave, Norfolk, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne M Burr in this video.
Dr. Wayne M Burr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.