Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne S Willis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wayne S Willis has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Wayne S Willis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 31
I was pleasantly surprised by how professional and courteous the staff are. Dr. Willis is very attentive and addresses my every concern. Upon leaving the appointment, I truly have a better understanding of my condition and my mind is at ease. I have been searching for a good family Doctor in Pensacola for years and could not be happier with the care that I received at this office. I waited five minutes to see the Doctor and he spoke with me for nearly an hour. Also, I am self-pay, and the fee was very reasonable. I recommend Dr. Willis to anyone looking for real medical information, advice, and treatment.
Dr. Willis has changed his way of doing business. I used to have to wait a while to get an appointment but he's seen that he's losing people to urgent care facilities so he's got urgent care hours daily, now. His staff has been very responsive and helpful to me, as well. He is a good doctor who does not over treat and he is very wiling to refer one to specialists if something is not in his specialty. He knows me, my allergies and issues, and encourages me to come in for regular physicals, etc., before I have problems.
Dr. Willis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Carilion Health System
Dr. Wayne S Willis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Associates, 3111 Peggy Bond Dr, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne S Willis in this video.
Dr. Wayne S Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.