- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy B Barr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wendy B Barr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Wendy B Barr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wendy B Barr
Dr. Barr graduated from the Tufts University School of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Barr works in Lawrence, MA and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital.