Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with Exeter Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have a bit of anxiety when it comes to doctors. Wendy is beyond fantastic. Actually, their entire office is! It's not in a huge office building, so the moment you walk in, the waiting room looks like a living room... a really nice high vaulted ceiling living room! The ladies behind the desk are as sweet as can be, and talk to you like they have known you for years, even though this was my first visit! Now Wendy, is very likely, the BEST doctor I have every been to! Super sweet, very relaxed and frankly.. really cool! She did a thorough exam, talking to me the entire time, all sorts of conversations... actually making me feel great about life in general! I told her of the prescriptions I have been on and she told me that I had previously been put on way too high of a dose. Not only did she call in my prescription for the year at my pharmacy, but also called in one months worth of the one that I had previously been on, in case there was any issue with my insurance and the new one. Telling me if for ANY reason they wouldnt cover it, to call her right away and we would figure out a new plan. She went above and beyond what any normal doctor would. Being a female... you never like going to these appointments, but this doctor and this practice... make it 100% less horrible! THANK YOU WENDY!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWendy Mclaughlin Md, 1245 Washington Rd, Rye, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin in this video.
Dr. Wendy A Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NH.