The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte MD
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bonney Lake, WA, with other offices in Covington, WA and Auburn, WA . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Sandbulte is affiliated with St Francis Community Hospital, Enumclaw Community Hospital and Erh Ins. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sandbulte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Community Hospital
Enumclaw Community Hospital
44 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte's office for more information.
21525 State Route 410 E Bonney Lake, WA : (253) 862-2920
27121 174th Pl SE Covington, WA : (253) 638-8642
122 3rd St NE Auburn, WA : (253) 833-7750
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wilbur Sandbulte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonney Lake, WA.