Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Boucher Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 15
I spent 1 hour 40 minutes waiting to see him. I had a long drive to see him which sitting for long periods aggravates my injury. After finally going in to see him he asked random unworthy questions then only took the parts that were in the favor of the employer. After doing a brief physical exam in the most unothidoxed way he said he had enough for his report. His report only covered what benefited the employer and said my pain was unrelated to the injury. Even though the paper work from my first exam is exactly the same pain area's as I have now? Then went on to say my pain was superficial. He amazingly did this with no x-ray or mri's to reference. So long story short if your on workman's comp and you get a letter to see him before prepared to lose everything and have to challenge him with real doctor's that actually care about your well being. I'd give him no stars but I have to give him 1 for this to be seen.
Dr. Boucher is one of the worst physical therapists I have ever had experience with. He makes assumptions, doesn't listen to what is being said to him, doesn't listen to what the x-ray technicians say, etc. Be prepared to be angry after seeing him, not only by what he says in the visits (that's its all in your head) but what he writes down on the reports as well. It's no wonder workman's comp uses him for their examinations.
Dr. Boucher seemed to spend more time playing solitaire on the computer then paying attention to my visit I told him as soon as I got in that there were certain movements that I couldn't do and he twisted me anyway. I told him at the end on the visit that I was hurting real bad because of his care and his answer was that he had to do it
I agree very unprofessional.He lies about the pain you are in.Says you sit for 20-30 mins filling out his paperwork an then says you sat comfortably.He does a 15mins IME which my Dartmouth Hitchcock spine center doctor took over an 1hr to almost 1hr 30mins.He is payed by the workers comp insurance companies to say you are fine...I find it hard to believe this guy is a doctor an then says real spine doctors reports are in acuurate. The guy is a joke.
46 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Baystate Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam F Boucher Jr Md, 27 Ocean St Ste 4, South Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William F Boucher Jr in this video.
Dr. William F Boucher Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Portland, ME.