Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Boyce has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William A Boyce has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 33
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Boyce for left index finger pain. The diagnosis was trigger finger. Since home treatment and NSAID medications had failed to produce any relief, a shot was recommended. I am now pain free and have better movement in my fingers. Dr. Boyce was very patient, compassionate and kind as the shot was a rather painful injection.
Dr Boyce is the most caring orthropedic surgeon you will ever find in Manatee Co. He is very thorough, explains things in layman terms, and wears his heart on his sleeves. He leaves no stones overturned to be certain he makes the best decision on how to treat his pacients. I love being a patient of his and unless he retires I would never consider another specialists!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. William A Boyce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Medical Group, 315 75th St W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Boyce in this video.
Dr. William A Boyce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.