Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Mccormick has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have seen some very negative reviews so I felt I had to write my own. I had a bad motorcycle accident. My left hand was pretty much mangled, broken and displaced bones, (More than one) ligaments torn completely loose, on and on, it was a wreak. I was expected to lose the use of it. Dr McCormick put it back together in a very long operation where more damage than was expected was found. I recovered more than 80% use of that hand when 20% or less was expected! He can be gruff, even ****** me off a time or two and I did not always like the staff. (One PA ticked me off) But I owe the use of my hand and the fact I can still ride to him, even thought he told me I was an idiot to do so.
The title says it all. After surgery to remove a ganglian cyst from her wrist, my wife developed intense pain and limited movement in her wrist. It was so bad she had to have corrective surgery to repair the damage that Dr. McCormick had inflicted. The new surgeon's comment on his work was just that: "Deplorable."Avoid this man at all costs. He has a reputation for botched surgeries and a general lack of care for his patients.
Dr McCormick was out of the office when I went in with an emergancy. He took the time to look at my XRays (the nurse called and located him, then took the xrays to him) and to call me to speak to me personally about what the problem was. He took the time to explain what was wrong and how it would be fixed, despite being out of the office and not working that day.
46 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. William C Mccormick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam C Mccormick Do, 2863 Palmer Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Mccormick in this video.
Dr. William C Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.