Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Choctaw
Dr. William Choctaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covina, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Choctaw is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital, PIH Health Hospital-Downey and Citrus Valley Medical Center / Queen of The Valley Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William Choctaw has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Choctaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.