- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Durant MD
Dr. William J Durant, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. William J Durant has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William J Durant has the following 10 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Retina Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William J Durant Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William J Durant
Dr. William Durant grew up in Wisconsin. He graduated from the University Of Wisconsin with his undergraduate degree in economics. He then attended the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee obtaining his medical degree and completing his internship. Following this he did an Ophthalmology residency at the Medical College of Virginia. He then did a two year fellowship in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous at the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary at the University of Illinois Chicago. He joined the faculty at University of Arizona in the Ophthalmology Department was the Chief of Staff of the Ophthalmology Section of the VA Medical Center in Tucson. He has been with Sierra Eye Associates since June 1990. Dr Durant is married with one son. He enjoys spending time with his family and walking his dogs.