Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Halden Sr
Dr. William Halden Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Halden is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, Seton Medical Center Williamson and Seton Highland Lakes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Halden Sr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Halden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Medical Center
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
St. David's Hospital
Dell Childrens Medical Center
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Northwest Hospital
Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Austin Lakes Hospital
Childrens Hospital of Austin
62 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1951
Childrens Medical Center
Dr. William Halden Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1301 W 38th St, Austin, TX
Dr. William Halden Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.