Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Onyebeke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 81
Dr. Onyebek us an over all good doctor. He delivered all my children with in hours of me going into labor. My only complaint would be about 2 very rude staff members. First girl at window has a bad attitude and needs to go home. I expect to be greeted with a smile not being spoken to while she is playing on her cell phone. Second girl who took my vital signs asked me questions that I personally thought were really non of her concern, especially being that she is not the Dr. She was also very loud and was dancing around the office. I would recommend him as a Dr. As long as he gets new staff memberswith proper etiquette. Flip flops are note processional.
Dr.Onyebeke is the best Dr. EVER. He has delivered all 3 of my beautiful children and all the pregnancies I have had some type of complications with delivering my child, and every time he was calm and collective and made sure nothing happened to me or my children. The office is now remodeled. They have beautiful hardwood floors and new paint in the waiting room and the exam rooms. Dr. Onyebeke takes his time with you and is very soft spoken and MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE and answers all the questions you have for him. He is the only OBGYN I will go to. His exams are very soft and gentle and he has done a few surgeries on me in the office to remove cancerous cells on my cervix. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to ANYONE! AMAZING DOCTOR !!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Onyebeke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
New York University
Dr. William C Onyebeke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Onyebeke Md, 370 E Main St Ste 5, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. William C Onyebeke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.