The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Overcash
Dr. William Overcash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL, with other offices in Lady Lake, FL and Ocala, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Overcash is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Overcash has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. William Overcash has the following 1 expertise
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Dr. William Overcash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
My surgery (gastric bypass) was so good for me and my mother both of us prosedure was done by Dr. Overcash and no complications so far it was done on 2000 and 2001. And we thanks so much for all this years we got our lives back our lives has been saved. Never had any complications and he was the only one who took over and did iur prosedure while other Dr. Din't. Once again thanks Dr. Overcash God Bless you.
Dr. Overcash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Munroe Regional Medical Center
25 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Overcash in this video.
Dr. William Overcash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.