Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rigano MD
Dr. William Rigano has the following 1 specialty
Dr. William Rigano has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. William Rigano Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Rigano's office for more information.
2350 Miami Valley Drive Suite 520 Centerville, OH : (937) 293-3800
More about Dr. William Rigano
Dr. William C. Rigano is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Centerville area for more than 33 years. Dr. Rigano is experienced in Breast cancer Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Eyelid Surgery ...
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Breast and Cosmetic Surgery Inc., 2350 Miami Valley Drive Suite 520, Centerville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Rigano, MD in Centerville, OH, in this video.
Dr. William Rigano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Centerville, OH.