Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Rodman has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
Not only do I have the opportunity to work in the operating room with Dr. Rodman, my daughter is also a patient of his. Not only is he exceptional in the OR, he is just as exceptional in the office. He spends a lot of time with his patients, and is very caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rodman to any family members or friends.
38 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. William J Rodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Rodman in this video.
Dr. William J Rodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aspen, CO.