The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rodriguez
Dr. William Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, North Shore Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital South
North Shore Medical Center
Palmetto General Hospital
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Universidad Complutense De Madrid
Graduated in 1965
Dr. William Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2001 W 68th St, Hialeah, FL
Dr. William Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.