Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Schroth
Dr. William Schroth, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schroth is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and George Wash University. He speaks English.
Dr. William Schroth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Schroth has been my physician for the last 8 years. He's an excellent diagnostician, will spend as much time with me as required, never seems rushed or hurried, responds immediately to emails or phone calls.
Dr. Schroth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
George Washington Univ Hospital
George Wash University
32 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. William Schroth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGw Medical Faculty Associates, 2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Dr. William Schroth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.