Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Warren has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. William S Warren has the following 5 expertise
Dr. William S Warren is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Rude, conceded, sexually inappropriate, abuses power, abuses license, abuses patient trust, the list is endless. DO NOT EVER USE HIM! PLEASE! For your safety or the safety of your loved ones! His license needs to be yanked from him completely. I saw him back in 2012 and he was MOST inappropriate! For pain management, he had NO reason to have me remove my top and bra for LEG pain. NEVER AGAIN!!! I hope the board takes his license! I pray it actually!
Needs to lose license. Patient abandonment he was in a hurry to leave to eat and didnt come back for my urine. Told me to come back two days later. Fired me with no chart no wean down. I helped rebuild his practice and he inturn fired for no cause when he was set back up. Dont go to him you will regret it.
Can be described in two words... Absolutely Terrible. I have visited several different doctors over the last 7-8 years and he is on the bottom of my list. Sudden med adjustments, cancelscancels patients apptsappts day of, and the list goes on and on.
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Banken Phd, 900 S Shackleford Rd Ste 300, Little Rock, AR
Dr. William S Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.