Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Winston S Webster has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Spent two minutes with my mom. Was going to put her through a two hour procedure then surgery. She will be 87 next month. What? Don't think he even looked at the scan we brought. When I tried to question him, he talked over me. My gut told me to get her a second opinion. So we did. Discovered the kidney in question was something she was now with. The second urologist said surgery could have been fatal for her. Nothing was needed to be done. Wow! I've come to believe that Baylor and its doctors are a surgery and procedure factory . It's all about the money. And how much they can squeeze out of each patient. Trust your instincts. When it doesn't seem right, back away and get a second opinion. It might just save your life or your loved one's.
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Winston S Webster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Winston S Webster in this video.
Dr. Winston S Webster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.