Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yair Walzer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been seeing Dr Walzer since 1987. When I was 40, he preformed a vasectomy. I have blood chemistry and a prostrate exam every year. I also use hormone replacement therapy. If you are looking for testosterone (androgel) like the shot nurse clinic provides, Dr Walzer is not for you. When he prescribes testosterone, he insists on monitoring blood chemistry to prevent strokes and heart attacks. Too many men have suffered needlessly, when a simple test should and could have been performed. He can recommend/prescribe a full range of options for E.D. Dr Walzer is a very professional, thorough physician who will give you as much time as needed to answer all your questions and keep you updated on modern medical advances.
Has knowledge and experience but he's only giving you a few minutes and you are out the door. Most times he entered the room ask how it's going and seems like he can't wait to get out. You start to tell him what's going on and will answer a few questions and then he's leading you out the door. Whenever I saw him I never felt satisfied and then the bill comes. Trust me, he doesn't give a discount for the rush job he gives. I went to him a total of 5 times before realizing I had to find somebody else.
Dr. Walzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Yair Walzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yair Walzer in this video.
Dr. Yair Walzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cordova, TN.