Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kittanning, PA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Narcisse is affiliated with Armstrong County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Narcisse has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I recently had my first baby and her and her team took really good care of me. They were so nice and patient with me and they were able to explain things in such a way for me to understand. She did an amazing job at keeping me at ease and gave me her best professional advice, all while ensuring that the decision was still mine. I never felt rushed with her and when I had postpartum and had my breakdown, she stayed on top of everything for me. She is a godsend!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Narcisse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
10 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsABC Womens Care, 300 Medical Arts Bldg, Kittanning, PA
Dr. Yanouchka Narcisse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kittanning, PA.