Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Yelena Vayntrub
Dr. Yelena Vayntrub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vayntrub is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center. Dr. Vayntrub has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yelena Vayntrub has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yelena Vayntrub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vayntrub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Interfaith Medical Center
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Interfaith Medical CenterJewish Hosp Med Ctr Of Brooklyn Div
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Kings County Hospital Center
Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
23 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1990
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Yelena Vayntrub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYelena Vayntrub MD, 387 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Yelena Vayntrub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.