Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yu-Tze Ng
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Ng is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, St Josephs Hospital and Med Center and St Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yu-Tze Ng - Posted on September 15th, 2016
Dr. Ng was the first to correctly diagnose my son's cavernous malformation. He is very personable and has a great sense of humor. He often boasts about his accomplishments, but this is all for show. He is truly genuinely humbled by actual compliments. He sits down and talks to you to explain things.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yu-Tze Ng - Posted on April 14th, 2015
Not-so Okay Corral
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yu-Tze Ng - Posted on December 19th, 2014
Dr. Ng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
St Joseph's Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yu-Tze Ng, MD - Child Neurology in San Antonio, TX, in this video.
Dr. Yu-Tze Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.