Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yukmei R Lam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yukmei R Lam has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Yukmei R Lam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
I was in the waiting room for more than 2 hours. Patients who arrived after me were in and out before me. I was made to feel like I wasn't important because it was my first prenatal appointment. Apparently because I'm in my first trimester I am less important than the other women who are further along who had appointments after me and got in before me.
Dr. Lam delivered two of my four children and was wonderful. I loved that she took her time on answering any questions that I might of had. She's always in a good mood and smiling which made me feel comfortable. The best thing about her is how calm she stays during when you're actually in labor. She explains everything and talks to you very nicely versus being rough or demanding like other doctors may be.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Yukmei R Lam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFranciscan Physician Network, 7310 W Lincoln Hwy, Crown Point, IN
Dr. Yukmei R Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.