Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Yvette P Ans has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yvette P Ans has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Yvette P Ans has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yvette P Ans is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I 've been a patient for over 20 years but now have left her office for good. She hires incompetent people and doesn't seem to care. It is impossible to ever reach her even if endless voicemails are left. I needed a corrected diagnosis for a mammogram and it took a week of voicemails until it was sent. The worst experience was when I was told I needed a biopsy and the Imaging Center couldn't get her to return their calls or send the script. I started calling and once again only got voicemails. I had to cancel the biopsy appt. She finally told the imaging center that she was away. who leaves a medical practice for 2 weeks with no one covering or even letting patients know she was away as her voicemail didn't say anything but hours open. Now I have had to delay this biopsy and adding to my anxiety. Time for her to retire.
I love Dr Ans as a doctor. But very disappointed how it ended after being her patient for about 8 years. She left my insurance. I was notified 2 weeks before. Since I found out. Called to know what I have to do for my medicine refills. Spoke maybe 4 times to someone in her office, left messages on answering machine. Sent emails. Nobody got back to me. Finally today I call, they answered me got to go to a new Dr for refills. So even though I had my complete check up not even 6 months ago, well got to do it again if I want my new refill.... I have cancer history. So I guess I can't wait. Just you should know. Very sorry to have to change Dr Ans. And this way.
Dr Ans is wonderful and caring. However, one of her staff at the front desk is very difficult to deal with, when I asked her to do something (test result, appointment for surgery.....) she says that she'll talk to the doctor but she never did. It would take forever to have anything done at the office. Dr Ans is good but I'll change doctor next year just because I can't put up with that one staff member.
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Yvette P Ans accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsYvette Pereyra Ans Md, 4700 Sheridan St Ste H, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yvette P Ans, MD - Gynecology in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Yvette P Ans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.