Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yvonne C Bohn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
she seems nice and professional, but she sucks as a OB. she did my first c-Section, during which I LOST so much blood and I felt so weak and so MUCH painful for one month after delivery(couldn't take care of my baby for one month) and so much bleeding after delivery.she never came to check me after the surgery, which she was supposed to do. that is how much she cares about her Patients. for my second delivery , I chose another doctor, that is how I Knew Dr, Bohn sucks. my second delivery was done by another OB, I felt so good after the delivery, minimal bleeding, energetic, no pain at all. she pays yelp to remove bad reviews.
Dr. Bohn is a very good doctor, she delivered my 4 babies via c section. She is very straight forward, caring,dedicated and compassionate. We are grateful to her for giving us the opportunity to be a parents to our 4 wonderful kids despite of all the complications and surprises during my pregnancy. I am so thankful to her and her staff for taking good care of me and my babies. I highly recommend her. She is the best!
It appears to me Doctor self-involved and self-serving. After losing a baby and needing surgical removal of reproductive system, at a follow up office visit,doctor grandstanded and handed us a copy of her book. She proceeded to talk about herself never once showing concern for our loss. Before going into surgery she was cranky, rude and complaining. After surgery she was callous in her reporting to my husband. I was told by other drs that the surgery was not necessary.
Dr. Bohn delivered my first child in 2008 by an unnecessary csection. I still to this day do not know why it was performed. She never checked on me in the hospital after c. I developed placentia previa during second pregnancy which is related to scar tissue from first c. Do not see her for a normal healthy pregnancy!
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Yvonne C Bohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrumovitz Matsunagia Daly Ross Thompson & Vog, 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 970W, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Yvonne C Bohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.