Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zhenghong H Yuan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Thank you Dr. Yuan. Finally l found a doctor like you. The service is excellent. So kind and so knowledgeable.
WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR." I don't know how he has a medical license. I had really injured my arm and I was afraid I had sprained my wrist, so I found Dr Yuan on ZocDoc and made an appointment. He barley examined my wrist and told me I had carpal tunnel syndrome. I explained that my wrist was hurt because of an injury and that it couldn't be carpal tunnel syndrome. He refused to listen to me and started me on several medicines for the supposed carpal tunnel. I was really upset because the doctor clearly wasn't listening to me and I started to cry. Dr Yuan told me that if I did not have carpal tunnel, the only other possibility was that I was pregnant. He explained that pregnant women often complain of wrist pain. WHAT??!! I explained I was not pregnant and he gave me a condescending look and said, "Are you sure?" This was the WORST experience I have ever had with a doctor. Unfortunately, the visit was not over. I also had a canker sore in my mouth that had been there for several days. I wanted to make sure I didn't need medicine for it, so I asked Dr Yuan about it. He took a look at the canker sore and he said, "Oh..you get a new boyfriend?" He then went on to tell me I have herpes. I was horrified and extremely offended. I explained that it wasn't herpes and that it was a canker sore. He said no, it's a cold sore. I asked if he knew the difference between a canker sore and a cold sore and he told me that I should "google it." He also explained that medically, canker sores and cold sores are the exact same thing. But, canker sores are the type of herpes sores you get on your genitals. Nothing he told me was medically correct. In fact, it was scary how wrong he was. I had googled canker sores BEFORE my doctor visit and every website made it very clear that canker sores and cold sores are two different things. After I left the office I was really shaken up. He had talked down to me and made me feel horrible about myself - both of his diagnoses involved me being sexually promiscuous. Truly horrible experience. Stay away from this doctor.
Introduced by my friend, I went to see dr. yuan. He is a nice, and smart doctor. Handling my chronic problem of many years very well and I have been feeling very well since taking medication prescribed by dr. yuan. He earns my trust. I also like to introduce dr yuan to others. By the way, the clinic is also nice, and bright.
35 Years Experience
Xavier University School Of Medicine Aruba
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Zhenghong H Yuan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZhenghong Yuan Md Inc, 416 W Las Tunas Dr Ste 303, San Gabriel, CA
Dr. Zhenghong H Yuan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Gabriel, CA.