Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zia Zakai
Dr. Zia Zakai, MD, M.Sc, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Rosedale, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Essex, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Zakai is affiliated with Maryland Genl Hosp, Franklin Square Hospital and Mercy Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Zia Zakai has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Zia Zakai has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Zia Zakai has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Zia Zakai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zakai is absolutely the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon this side of the Mississippi...I would strongly recommend him for your Orthopedic needs...He and his staff are most courteous, pleasant and in the 23 years I have been seeing Dr Zakai, I have never waited longer than 10-15 minutes of my appointment time to be seen...
i have osteogenesis imperfecta making my bones break frequently and u have been seeing this doctor since i was youmg most people with my disease cant walk let alone work i credit dr zakai with keeping me functioning and my bones straight as they can be. he has treated me for around three hundred fractures and to this day he is still my ortho, he dont have the best bed side manner but he knows what he is doing he never rushes me for surgery and trys to use braces over casts when possible to keep stress from being put on my bones he is a very good doctor and his staff is great, Angela has been their since i was little and always takes the time to ask and see how i am doing highly recommend this doctor
Dr. Zakai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maryland Genl Hosp
Franklin Square Hospital
Mercy Medical Center Inc
46 Years Experience
Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zia Zakai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.