- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bassem O Abraham MD
Dr. Bassem O Abraham, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Hampton Bays, NY and Saint Louis, MO( and 3 other locations). They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Bassem O Abraham has 5 locations
Dr. Bassem O Abraham has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bassem O Abraham has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Bassem O Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Bassem O Abraham
Basseem Asaad, MD is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Doctor serving the New York area for more than 5 years. Dr. Asaad is experienced in Interventional Pain Management, Chronic Pain Management. Fibromyalgia and Trauma Related Pains. He is Fellow of the Interventional Pain Physicians and 4 American Board Certifications in Pain Management & Anesthesiology. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Board of Pain Management American Board of Anesthesiology American Board of Interventional Pain Management American Board of Anesthesiology with subspecialty certification in Pain Management Fellowship of the Interventional Pain Physicians BOARD CERTIFICATIONS American Board of Pain Management American Board of Anesthesiology American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians American Board of Anesthesiology - Subspecialty certification in Pain Management Fellowship of the Interventional Pain Physicians SPECIAL EXPERTIES Chronic Pain Cancer Pain Joint Pain Nerve Pain Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Regenerative Medicine Back Pain Neck Pain Knee Arthritis Hip Arthritis Trauma related pains Post Surgical Pain Disk Pains Non-operative treatment of Knee Pain OFFICE HOURS Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM