A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulfatah Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulfatah Ali MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulfatah Ali practice?
- Dr. Abdulfatah Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulfatah Ali practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.