A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Norman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Norman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Norman has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Andrew Norman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Alan Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Norman practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.