A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Balasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Balasubramanian, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Balasubramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasubramanian graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balasubramanian has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Balasubramanian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anand Balasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Anand Balasubramanian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Balasubramanian practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.