A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Corcoran, Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corcoran
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Corcoran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Corcoran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Corcoran MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Anthony Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Corcoran practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.