A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gerardi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gerardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerardi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gerardi practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Allergists and Yonkers Internists.