A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Dolorico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Dolorico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolorico
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dolorico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Dolorico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolorico graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dolorico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene M Dolorico MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arlene M. Dolorico practice?
- Dr. Arlene Dolorico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Dolorico practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.