A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Housman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Housman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arno Housman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Housman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Housman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno D Housman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arno D. Housman practice?
- Dr. Arno Housman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arno Housman practices Urology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Urologists.