A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schifrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Schifrin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Birth Injuries
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schifrin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schifrin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Stephan Schifrin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Schifrin practice?
- Dr. Barry Schifrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Schifrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.