A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Kashanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Kashanchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Kashanchi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashanchi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashanchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashanchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behnam K. Kashanchi practice?
Dr. Behnam Kashanchi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.