A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Kashanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Kashanchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Kashanchi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashanchi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashanchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam K Kashanchi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam K. Kashanchi practice?
- Dr. Behnam Kashanchi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Kashanchi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.