A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bente Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bente Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Kaiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bente Kaiser MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Bente Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Bente Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bente Kaiser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.