A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Nicora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Nicora, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicora graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nicora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Nicora MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Nicora practice?
- Dr. Bernard Nicora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Nicora practices Urology near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonia, NJ.
See Avenel Urologists.