A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Nicora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Nicora is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicora
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nicora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Nicora, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicora graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nicora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Nicora MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Nicora practice?
- Dr. Bernard Nicora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Nicora practices Urology near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonia, NJ.
See Avenel Urologists.