A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardita De Los Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardita De Los Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Los Reyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardita Legaspi De Los Reyes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernardita L. De Los Reyes practice?
- Dr. Bernardita De Los Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardita De Los Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.