Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Karlan
Dr. Beth Karlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Karlan is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Karlan has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Beth Karlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Carole Hurvitz
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Steven Miles
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
West Hollywood, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Peter Chung
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi13