A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Karlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Karlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Karlan, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Karlan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth Karlan practice?
Dr. Beth Karlan practices Gynecologic Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.