A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hajovsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajovsky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hajovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Adam Hajovsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hajovsky practice?
- Dr. Brian Hajovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hajovsky practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.