A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hajovsky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Adam Hajovsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hajovsky practice?
- Dr. Brian Hajovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hajovsky practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.