A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hajovsky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hajovsky practice?
Dr. Brian Hajovsky practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.