Ophthalmologist (eyes)
1872 Norwood Dr
Ste 200
Hurst, TX 76054
817-540-6060
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  patient  |  show details
by Angela Mirzadeh on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Brian Ranelle is the most personable, detailed, conscientious physician one could imagine. His excellence and command of perfection extends from the exam room into his top-of-the-line operating facilities. My "Lasick" procedure was great! I could go on and on but I think I have made my point. I would recommend Dr. Brian Ranelle to everyone who values their eyes because he cares about them as much as we do!

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2013

one word-terrible. This was bad from start to finish.

|  The Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Ranelle finds and treats the problem unlike any other. I've had a few eye disorders over the past 30 years, and never found anyone who could immediately zero in on the problem and treat it with the correct treatment the first time. As a matter of fact, one time he found an irritation (an old injury) that three other opthamologists were unable to detect. He treated it and it was healed within days. Recently, he performed eye surgery on my eyes, having lost a good part of my vision over the years. I now see as well as I did when I was 20. I started taking my dad, who has glaucoma, to Dr. Ranelle, and he now will travel 1 1/2 hrs to see Dr. Ranelle, rather than someone else.

|  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I left the office after waiting 1:15 to see the doctor. I'll never be back. My time is not less important than theirs. To me this is lack of respect to the patients.

|  Don't Waste Your Time  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I would give a - (negative) star if possible. In reality, I never got to see this doctor, but I have found that you can easily rate a doctor by his staff and philosophy. After arriving for my appointment, I saw a nurse for 5 minutes then told to "wait". Two hours later I went to ask what was going on. They said Dr. Ranelle was running "behind" and it would be at least another 45 minutes. I asked if that was how it always was, and they said YES, you always have to plan to be here at least 3 hours. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Without being SEEN?? How about calling and saying he is running 2 (or 3) hours behind. I am sorry, but his time is NOT more valuable than my time. There are other opthalmologists.