A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Moy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Moy has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Kwok Moy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl K. Moy practice?
- Dr. Carl Moy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Moy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA.
See Monterey Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.