A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Moy is Poor. Dr. Moy has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moy has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carl Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl K. Moy practice?
Dr. Carl Moy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA.
See Monterey Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.