A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bender is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bender has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Laura Bender MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Bender practice?
- Dr. Carol Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Bender practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany General Practitioners and Albany Internists.