Dr. Cary Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cary Chapman?

January 12th, 2017

Successful surgery great treatment and staff.

Dr. Chapman performed surgery on a my big toe to correct work that failed years earlier by a prior physician. I am now able to walk correctly again. Dr. Chapman and his staff helped make this a very successful experience for me. I teach and am always on my feet.i saw Dr. Chapman at the end of the school year. He made sure that the procedure was done as quickly as possible so that I would be back on my feet for the start of the school year in September. This was something I had not thought about and the urgency and priority he and his staff have to this was greatly appreciated. I can walk again and have regained my stride. The journey and results were wonderful.

September 20th, 2016

Finally no pain

Well heel spur that some bone chips resting on Achilles' tendon tried one procedure with another dr. That really did not help referred to Dr. C Chapman gave me a few options and wend with surgery. Guess what no more pain strength is coming back right on schedule even faster... Great job. Nothing like having no pain.. Physical therapy very important! Thanks Dr. And his staff very professional!

September 15th, 2016

Dr. Chapman was very professional, he addressed all of my concerns. The repair to my Achilles Tendon was extremely successful. My recovery time was minimal. I would recommend Dr. Chapman to anyone including my children.

June 29th, 2016

Great doctor and a great staff!

Dr. Chapman and his staff were absolutely fantastic to me during the whole time of my treatment, before, during and well after my operation. Even three years later when I needed an appointment for a follow up exam, they remembered me and took great care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Chapman!

March 15th, 2016

Dr. Chapman is both an excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He is trustworthy and cares about his patients. His staff is caring and helpful. I would highly recommend him for your orthopedic and surgical needs.

October 18th, 2015

Dr. Chapman was lovely to me looked at my MRI's helped me with shots and advice have to go back to him so didn't rate him yet on follow-up

September 15th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Cary Chapman and his staff are amazing! They make you feel comfortable and discuss with you all your options. I highly recommend this office

September 15th, 2015

Second chance at athletics....

Dr. Chapman is amazing.... I was in an enormous amount of pain and he found the source of it- torn ligaments and tendons. He was very comforting (I was very upset). We scheduled the surgery with no issues. I had no complications or issues afterward. Dr. Chapman even called to check in on me after. Everything went very smooth. The healing process went well. 3 years later, I was able to run 2 marathons and many other road races. Thank you for giving me my life back. I trust dr. Chapman with my life.

August 4th, 2015

Great Doctor. Thank you.

Wonderful doctor. Took his time with listening to my history. Examination and X-Rays were done in office and read right away. Explained my condition and options. Accepted treatment and I am feeling better.

April 23rd, 2015

Vice President

Dr. Chapman has been a very good to both my wife and I. I recently had an Achilles surgery on me. Not only did he do a great job but the follow ups had been tremendous. He is a kind and caring doctor and we highly recommend Dr. Chapman.

January 10th, 2015

I like Dr. Chapman very much! I've been going to him for over a year. I had a major surgery on my foot & ankle. I'm very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend him!

December 21st, 2014

Miracles Do Happen!

I have not felt better in years! Dr. Chapman's diagnosis and treatment was an absolute miracle and I can honestly say, he gave me back my life!